Sport, movement and physical education have been very important to me since I was young. I grew up with football in the youth sports club. From team sports I changed to individual sports and practised karate, kickboxing and now for years kung fu, chi gong and yoga.
The question of the meaning of life, where do we come from, where are we going and what task do we have to do here, was posed to me not least by a severe blow of fate in my childhood, when I spent several months in hospital with severe third-degree burns. Through suffering and helplessness I experienced how important and valuable the profession of doctors, nurses, carers and therapists is. So the desire to make something meaningful out of my life and to learn a profession with which I could help other people awoke in me.
After a craft apprenticeship, I trained as a non-medical practitioner. In 2010, I acquired the licence to practise medicine as a non-medical practitioner. This was followed by several years of practical work, further training and stays abroad to learn various naturopathic therapy methods, including traditional Chinese medicine.
I also spent several months in India where I immersed myself in various religions, Zen mysticism, yoga and meditation. I spent several hours a day in meditation and practising yoga. Even though I got an insight into Hinduism and it certainly had its fascination for me, it was not the right thing for me. The many trips to Asia made me aware of how important it is to cultivate and live the cultural and religious heritage of each country. That's why Christian values are the centre of my work and way of life today and flow into everything I do. Back to my roots and at home in my culture, I have arrived after a long search and am happy to support you from this strength.
I have had my own practice since the beginning of 2011, first in Ühlingen-Birkendorf and since mid-2017 in Riedern am Wald.
- 2005-2007 Heilpraktikerschule Paracelcus, Constance2009-2010 Heilpraktikerschule Harmonie Power, Berlin
- Lomi-Lomi Massage, Academy for Wellness & Health, Berlin
- Traditional Tibetan Massage, Dharamshala India
- Cupping Massage, Naturopathic School Isolde Richter, Kenzingen
- Dorn-Breuss method, Hildegard Steinhauser, Lindau
- TCM therapist (Qi-Gong - 5 elements nutrition - Tuina), Berlin
- 2012-2014 Tuina Massage, Berlin
- 2014 Tuina further training, Beijing
- 2014 Acupuncture training, Beijing
- Since 2019 Osteopathy training Paracelsus, Constance
- Parietal osteopathy
- Visceral osteopathy
- Craniosacral osteopathy